New Patient Package
Nutrition plays a key role, you will learn to eat healthier and improve your ADHD symptoms without giving up the foods you love
It can get overwhelming learning what herbs and supplements are safe & effective for ADHD. I'm here to guide you
Let's review what you're currently taking and what you have tried before. I'll provide guidance on supplements to consider or discontinue.
Coaching & Lifestyle
It's easy to feel unsupported in health care. I am committed to providing empathetic & motivational support.
3 Sessions Included: Initital Consultation + 2 Follow-Ups
My clients are most successful when they have ongoing support to navigate their ADHD symptoms and stick to their care plan. All new patients start with the following 3 session package. Ongoing follow-ups will be offered at a discounted rate. Please expect to work togther a minimum of 6-months.
Make A Choice Today That Can Change Everything
Here is what you can usually expect in your first 3 sessions:
- Meet and get to know eachother. Review ADHD symptoms + health history
- Discuss lab suggestions and/or analysis
- Intitial supplement and diet review + recommdenations
- Dig deeper into health history & ADHD concerns
- Complaince check-in
- Review lab results + adjust protocol as needed
- Begin Phase 1 supplements + herbs if recommended
- Discuss what has worked & what hasn't. Adjust if needed
- Begin Phase 2 suppements & herbs if needed
- Set ongoing goals + discuss follow-up support
Payment & Insurance
I accept all major credit cards and HSA/FSA cards at checkout. Please note it's your responsibility to verify coverage. Payment is required to book your first appointment. Payment plans are also available at checkout.
I currently do not accept insurance but am happy to provide you with a superbill after my services to submit for possible reimbursement. This is best for those with out-of-network benefits.
Family Rates are available, please contact me for more information.